This condensed three day course will see you happily on your way to being a successful bridal make-up artist to get you started in the exciting and lucrative bridal business. In order to reap the full benefits of this course, we strongly recommend that students have completed the Intermediate Course or equivalent level. This course focuses on the most important aspects of bridal make-up, Emma will teach you what you need to know, from etiquette & organisation of timing on the morning of the wedding, to the perfect make-up application required for the whole bridal party.
• BRIDAL LOOKS: Classic, Contemporary, Rustic & Vintage
• Understand Photographic Make Up & Lighting
• The Business of Bridal Makeup :-
- How to price yourself, ensuring your costs are covered, travel expenses, investing in your kit
- Trial etiquette
- Managing a bridal diary
- Managing the morning of the wedding
- Managing the bridal party and understanding colouring etc.
- Marketing yourself as a bridal artist including social media
- Tax & Insurance
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org