LAUNCHING SOON! THIS COURSE IS A FULLY AWARDED, INTERNATIONAL AND RECOGNISED DIPLOMA WITH CITY & GUILDS
This course will take the students from the foundation level skill & develop their ability all the way to advanced techniques of Make Up Artistry for Media, High Fashion, Photographic, Editorial, Commercial, TV&Film, Contextual Studies, Special effects and more!
Specialist subjects also covered include: Theatrical, Black & White photographic, Male & Mature make-up, Make Up in the Music Industry, Era & Period make-up, Remedial Camouflage & much more. Students will then progress to make-up for high definition TV & Film, including straight aging, airbrushing & SFX.
This course is comprised of several units where the student ~ upon completion of the guided learning hours and attainment of the required credits set out by City & Guilds ~ will embark on an extremely successful career in Make Up Artistry & Hair feeling fully equipped and trained in every aspect of the creative beauty industry.
You will experience the highest level of training from Emma herself and also from time to time international well renowned guest tutors who will concentrate in their specialised field of make-up. Nouveau Make-up Academy and Studio take pride in only inviting tutors who are, themselves, leading make-up artists, who will bring with them an in-depth knowledge and awareness of the latest techniques & trends in make-up artistry.
PLEASE NOTE: Each student is provided with full course curriculum and recorded content in which they can carry with them throughout their entire career. This course also includes all of the course content contained in Modules 1 and 2.
Also Available: City & Guilds ~ Diploma in Hair & Media Make Up Level 3~3003-73
COURSE OUTLINE to include:
* Fashion, Theatre SFX & Media Makeup
* Hairstyling & techniques ideal for the session styling
* Beauty Makeup & Media Events Make Up
* Developing a creative fashion eye – designing cutting edge fashion looks for catwalk & editorial makeup
* Makeup for commercial & editorial including understanding and designing looks for events, catalogue, portrait, catwalk, trend & also in black and white mediums
* Theatre makeup – to include script & character briefs, theatre lighting & colour theory,
* TV & Film makeup – includes co-ordination of makeup & hair for TV & Film, script breakdowns & importance of continuity, production & script requirements
* On Set Etiquette
* Period/historical & Era makeup
* Contextual Studies – researching the historical background to make-up which determines costume, characters and trends, you will also develop creative concepts from all available resources in order to create and produce fashion, media and theatrical trends & looks of your own
* Fantasy Makeup including festival inspired looks
* Design & Apply face & body art – Please note: Online adaptation may vary
* SFX Makeup for TV, Film & Theatre
* TV Latex Aging
* Airbrushing ~ Beauty Make Up
* Camouflage makeup – covering everything from under eye circles to spider veins, rosecea, scars, birthmarks facial disfigurements and now potential scarring from plastic surgery and tattoos – Please note: Online adaptation may vary
* Business & Marketing Information
* Face Charts & Mood Boards
* Media Training
* Self-presentation skills
* COVID-19 Training & Standards of Hygiene for the Artist
Please Note: Above is a brief overview of this courses full content. For a more in depth understanding of what this course includes please request a course prospectus and syllabus for full layout and content.